PAN Card Status
In India The Permanent account Number (PAN) Is the most Important document .It is expected that all eligible taxpayers should have PAN card.To simplify the taxation system for the government PAN card is needed for every businessmen.It help government to provide sufficient information and bringing about transparency in financial transactions.Any citizen of India who hope to be the part of the Indian economy He should have PAN Card.
How to track PAN Card Status?
Once You apply for the PAN Card,It will come through the Post.It takes approximately 15 Days,Obviously it’s a long time.If you want to track your PAN card before 15 Days,You can track it easily online through the Official website of UTI or NSDL.When you successfully apply for the PAN Card, you will receive a 15 digits acknowledgement number .You can check your PAN Card status at the UTI Portal or at the NSDL Portal only after 7 days of applying application for PAN Card through NSDL or UTI.You can track Your PAN card status In three modes Online Mode,SMS Mode and Telephone call Mode.
How to track PAN Card Status Online?
Online tracking of PAN card status is the fastest and simple mode.Applicants should follow these simple steps to track your PAN Card Status Online.
- At first to track your PAN Card status ,you must go to the official Website of PAN,TIN-NSDL.
- Click on PAN Section on the official website of PAN,Here you will be asked to check your PAN Card status
- Here Applicants should choose Application type( New PAN /Updated information) You will be asked for the Details of you and 15 Digits Acknowledgement number.
- Once you provided Details of you successfully ,you will be redirected to the new page,That Page will show you the current status of your PAN card.
Track PAN Card Status Via SMS
Applicants can track their PAN Card Status through Phone,by using SMS service.Applicants can do this by a sms to NSDLPAN followed by 15 Digits number to 57575.They will receive an sms Indicating their current PAN Card application status.
Track Pan Card Status VIa Telephone Call
Applicants can call to the TIN Call center to get update on the PAN Card status.Applicants can call on 020-27218080 .When you call to know the current status of your PAN Card Application ,Candidate will be asked for the acknowledgment number .After giving the acknowledgment number they will tell you the current status of your PAN card Application.
How long time PAN Card Valid?
Once you have get Permanent Account Number (PAN) It will be valid for your entire life.Due to any cause you have to change your address ,PAN Card is not Affected by the change of your address.If you change the details that you provided in the PAN such as Name,date of birth ,you must have to inform income tax department for the change.On the Income tax department official website ,here are options ,for new pan card,or correction in PAN Data.
How to check UTI PAN Status?
Candidates must need the application number to track UTI PAN Card Status.Took the application number and follow these steps to track UTI PAN Card Status:
- First go to the UTIITSL Pan Portal,and visit the official UTI PAN Card page.
- On the UTI PAN Page select “Track PAN Card Status”.
- Click On “Check Status Online”.
- Here you will be asked for Application Coupon number.
- And Click on to submit to find out your application status.
How to Track NSDL PAN Card Status?
- Track Your PAN Card Status On NSDL Website.
- To track Your Pan Card status Go to the NSDL Website ,click on “Track Your PAN/TAN Status.”
- On the Official NSDL PAN card page and select your application type.
You will be asked for the acknowledgement number ,Your Name and date of birth.
- Now click on submit to view your application Status.
PAN Card: Payment Mode
Applicant who applied for the PAN ,can pay the fee through credit card,Debit card,Net Banking and Demand draft.If Applicant pay through the debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking ,he can see the transaction status online.To check the status of Transaction,you must log on to the official website of TIN-NSDL , Click on the Page“ Transaction Status”.Here applicants can find out the current Update of PAN Application .To check transaction status candidate required to enter the transaction number which he got when he make payment.