Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Conduct the CGL exam every year. The Exam takes place in four tiers. SSC Online Combined Graduate Level is an important part of the functioning of Bureaucracy. Once the candidate qualified for the exam, he/she hired Under Group ’B’ and Group ‘C’ posts. This year around 4,000+ CGL 2019 vacancies. The salary type is different for various posts of SSC CGL. All the posts which can be applied by SSC CGL examinations are either from the pay Band 9300-34800 or pay Band 5200-20200. Your salary will also depend on the level you are in the government department. When candidates will first join SSC, there will probably be that for a beginner.
SSC CGL 2019
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts many exams every year. Some of the most sought -after SSC recruitment is SSC CGL recruitment, SSC CHSL recruitment, SSC MTS exam, SSC Junior Engineer exam, SSC Stenographer Exam, SSC Translator and many other. If you really want to apply for the exam of SSC, You need to know, in detail. So you should have read all the post of CGL and work profiles.
SSC CGL Schedule 2019
You can see all the dates when the SSC exam takes place. SSC CGL Exam Date for each Tire along with some other important dates, the list is here, have a look carefully:
|Online Application start||22 October 2010|
|Last Date of Online application||25 November 2019 (17:00)|
|Last date to make online payment||27 November 2019 (17:00)|
|Last date to make offline payment||27 November 2019 (17:00)|
|Tier-I Exam||02 – 11 March 2019|
|Tire-II and Tier – III Exam||22 – 25 June 2020|
SSC CGL 2019 Vacancy Details
SSC exam 2019 total vacancies are 4000(Approx). You can read this article to know more about the SSC CGL vacancies 2019.
Name of Post in SSC CGL 2019
Name of post for Payscale level – 8
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
Name of post for Payscale level – 7
- Assistant Section Officer
- Central Secretariat Service
- Intelligence Bureau
- Ministry of Railway
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations
- Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
Name of post for Payscale level – 6
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
Name of post for Payscale level – 5
- Offices under C&AG
- Other Ministry/ Departments
- Offices under CGDA
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
Name of post for Payscale level – 4
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks
The monthly salaries of those with the following grade pays can initially be as follows.
|4800 (Pay Band 2)||47,600|
|4600 (Pay Band 2)||44,900|
|4200 (Pay Band 2)||35,400|
|2800 (Pay Band 1)||29,200|
|2400 (Pay Band 1)||25,500|
SSC CGL Eligibility criteria 2019
There are three criteria of SSC exam eligibility that you need to fulfil to apply for CGL exam 2019. You surely need to complete these criteria to apply for the SSC CGL vacancies.
All three categories are broadly explained that are given below.
1.Age limit for SSC CGL (As on 1st August 2019)
The age limit for SSC CGL is different for different posts. The table that is given below will help you understand well about the age limit of SSC vacancies.
|Statistical Investigator Grade II||Maximum 32 years|
|Assistant in CSS||20-30 Years|
|Assistant in IB||21-30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer/SI in CBI/SI in NIA||30 Years|
|SI in Central Bureau Of Narcotics||18-27 Years|
|All other posts||Refer the Official Notification|
2.SSC CGL Age relaxation(As on 1st August 2019)
The age relaxation for SSC CGL is according to Government standards.
- SC/ST- 5 Years
- OBC-3 years
- PWD-10 Years
3.SSC CGL Qualification for Education
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must have a desirable qualification of Chartered accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in
Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or
Masters in Business Economics.
- Junior Statistical Officer:
- Candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must score at least 60% of marks in 12 Standard levels.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Candidates must have a bachelors degree in any one statics subjects from a recognized university or institute.
- The candidates must have statistics as a subject in all three years.
SSC CGL Application Form 2019
Staff Selection Commission will release application form and notification on the official website. The application form will be available on October 25, 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online. Candidates have to the application fee through online mode.
Apply online (Registration) – Click Here
Login – Click Here
- Those candidates who belong from the Unreserved and OBC category will have to pay ₹100/- only as an application fee.
- Those candidates who belong to SC/ST, Women, PWD, Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- The application form received without the application fee will not be considered. It will be rejected.
How to apply online for SSC CGL?
Only one mode is available to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level that is Online mode. To apply the SSC CGL exam follow these instructions:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website i.e ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Apply icon that is given on the top of the site.
- Click on the “SSC CGL” tab.
- If you are applying for the first time for any SSC recruitment, You have to do one time registration.
- Enter the personal details like Aadhar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Gender, Highest Qualification, etc.
- Enter your mobile number and email id for ‘one-time password’ verification.
- Now upload the required files like Pic, Signature, etc.
- After a one-time registration, you are ready to apply online.
- Login through email id and password.
- Fill the other related information and click on submit.
- Pay the application fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- After the final submission, save the application form for reference.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2019
SSC CGL Admit card 2019 will be issued by SSC on the official website. The candidate will be able to download before a few weeks of the examination. Candidates will need to login on the website by using credentials.
SSC CGL Exam Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2019
Four stages are mentioned for SSC CGL Pattern 2019.
All stages are given below one by one:
Stage 1: SSC CGL Tier I
In this stage, the exam would be an online computer-based test with 200 marks in 60 minutes. There is a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. There is no sectional cut off and you are required d to cross the overall SSC CGL cut off:
|General Intelligence & reasoning||25||50||60 mins|
(*VH & Candidate who are suffering from Cerebral palsy: 80 Minutes)
Stage 2: SSC CGL Tier 2
The second stage also consisting online exam of four papers, you can see below in the table section. There is no sectional cutoff. The negative marking for each wrong answer as follows:
Paper-II: 0.25 marks
Paper-I, Paper-III & Paper-IV- 0.5 marks
Time Slot: 120 minutes for each paper.
|Paper I||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|Paper III||Statistics||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper IV||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 Hours|
Stage 3: SSC CGL Tier III
This paper will conduct offline with the paper & pen. The paper will contain 100 marks and the candidates have only 60 minutes of time duration to complete the paper.
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi(Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter Application, etc.)||100||60 mins|
Stage 4: SSC CGL Tier IV
In this stage, the exam will conduct on the Data entry skill test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CTP). The DEST test will conduct only for tax assistant Post. The test will be about qualifying nature.
|SSC Tire IV||Time Duration||Syllabus|
|Computer proficiency test(For the post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS & MEA only)||45 Minutes||Word/Excel/Powerpoint|
SSC CGL Exam 2019:
Here is given the detailed syllabus for SSC exam 2019. All details about each paper of SSC CGL 2019 given below, have a look:
- Word Formation
- Dictionary Order
- Venn Diagram
- Direction & Distance
- Blood Relation
- Missing Number
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Indian Culture
- Geography of India & the World
- Indian History
- Physics + Space Sciences
- Computer & Mobile Technology
- Pollution & Nutrition
- Current Affairs
- People in the News
- Books & Authors
- Schemes & Portfolios
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problems on Age
- Speed Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Number Series
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- Time & Work
- Mixture Problems
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrases & Idiom Meaning
- One Word Substitution
- Phrase Replacement/Sentence Correction
- Error Spotting
Now that you know SSC CGL Exam pattern, so now you can start your exam preparation. The SSC CGL exam preparation tips will help you to start your preparation quickly.
1.Collect the knowledge about exam pattern & SSC CGL syllabus
This step is very important to know about the pattern of Exam of SSC CGL or any other exam. The syllabus & exam pattern gives you the whole knowledge that what the exam board will provide you in the exam.
You can prepare for the exam after knowing about the exam syllabus. You can kick-start to prepare for an exam if you have found the syllabus of that exam.
2.Your current Preparation Level
One you know about the Pattern and syllabus now you have to know about your stand in terms of preparation. This is a very crucial step because it will help you do the reality check.
The exercise will help you following assesses:
I. The difference between the current preparation level and the level that is required to pass the test.
II. It will help you if you need to work on certain topics from scratch.
III. It helps you if you are taking much time to solve the question.
3. Get knowledge about previous year Cutoff
Get knowledge about previous years exams cutoff is really important for these exams preparation. This is because the cutoff is the final goal on which your success depends. To get success in your goal you need to the bare minimum score before you can even start dreaming of getting the high score in the exam. Though, once you have appeared for a few tests, go through the cutoffs of these exams & figure out the difference between your score and others,s highest rankings. If you want to get success in the exam you need to figure out previous cutoffs and compare your mock test results if your score is not good, now you stand and start your preparation.
You should familiar with SSC CGL cut off 2015-2016.
4. Find out the knowledge about SSC CGL syllabus & difficulty level
This is also a very important step for the preparation of SSC CGL. Analyze the difficulty level of SSC CGL exams. The most important thing is the syllabus, it plays a great role in your exams preparation. Analyze the previous year syllabus & difficulty level of old exams.
5. Time left for Exam
Your all preparation planning should be according to the time. You should plan everything after analyzing the time of the exam. Never forget this thing if you want to get a high score in exam results. Time plays an important role in exam preparation, So your Plot of exam preparation should depend on what the time left for the exam.
SSC CGL Result 2019
SSC CGL exam is conducted on online mode. SSC CGL Result 2019 will be declared on the official website. The result will be declared Tier wise.
Previous Year SSC CGL Cut off:
The SSC CGL exam result comes out within 1,2 months of the exam date, you can find results online.
|Category||Cut-off marks (out of 200)|
Official Notification – Click Here
SSC CGL: Official notification
Now you are aware of all information of SSC CGL exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of SSC CGL, read to find the information Of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.