Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the examination on 02 August to 06 September 2019 for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff. SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 is now released by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who had applied for this post can download the admit card from the official website.
This post is a General Central Service Group ‘C’ level post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States and Union Territories. Candidates who are selected will get Pay Band-1 (₹ 5200-20200) (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1) + Grade Pay ₹1800. Candidates who are interested in SSC MTS can apply for this post till 29th May 2019 from the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e ssc.nic.in.
- SSC MTS Schedule
- SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
- SSC MTS Application Form
- SSC MTS Admit Card
- SSC MTS Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- SSC MTS Syllabus
- SSC MTS Result
- SSC MTS Cut off
SSC MTS 2019
- Candidate must be an Indian, a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan refugee.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-25 years.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized university/board of India.
SSC MTS Schedule 2019
|Application Form||22 Apr 2019|
|Last date to apply||29 May 2019|
|Admit Card||18 Jul 2019|
|Tier-I Exam||2 to 22 Aug 2019|
|Tier-II Exam||18 Nov 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to apply for SSC MTS 2019 this year, must have to fulfil a few important eligibility criteria like Nationality, Age Limit, Education qualification. Let’s take a view on given eligibility criteria.
SSC MTS 2019 Nationality
The Staff Selection Commission has decided some Nationality criteria that must be completed by a candidate. Candidate must be:
- A citizen of India. OR
- A subject of Nepal. OR
- A subject of Bhutan. OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India. OR
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC MTS 2019 Age Limit
The candidates who wish to apply for SSC MTS 2019 must have to complete age criteria i.e.
- Candidate must be completed 18 years of age and not exceed than 25 years of age as on 01 August 2019.
- Candidates born before 02 August 1994 and not later than 01 August 2001.
- According to the rules of government, candidates of the reserved category have been given an exemption.
|Category||Age Relaxation||Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST||5 years||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (SC/ST)||8 years|
|OBC||3 years||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service||Up to 40 years of age|
|PwD (unreserved)||10 years||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried. (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Ex-Serviceman||3 years||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces||Up to 45 years of age|
|Candidate domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities||3 years||Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India||3 years|
SSC MTS Education Qualification 2019
To fill the application form for the post of SSC MTS, the candidate must have passed 10th or its equivalent from the recognized Board/University of India as on 1st August 2019.
SSC MTS Application Form 2019
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria which is given above, you can apply for SSC MTS 2019. The SSC MTS Application form is available from 22 April to 29 May 2019. The application form is available on the official website of SSC.
- Those candidates who belong from the Unreserved and OBC category will have to pay ₹100/- only as an application fee.
- Those candidates who belong from SC/ST, Women, PWD, Ex-Serviceman are exempted from the payment.
- Candidate can pay an online application fee up to 31st May 2019. Fee can be paid online through UPI, Net Banking, Debit/Credit card in SBI Branches.
How to apply for SSC MTS 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in.
- There are two parts to fill the online application form.
- You have to do a one-time registration.
- For One-Time Registration, you will need a Mobile Number, Email id, Aadhar Number, Class 10th Marksheet & certificate, scanned photograph, signature, etc.
- Fill the registration form and you will a username and password.
- After that go to the login section.
- Login with username and password, fill the application form and upload documents then pay the application fee via Online banking.
- Press the submit button after completing the online application process.
- Save the application form for future use.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
Staff Selection Commission aka SSC has issued the admit card for MTS Tier-I exam. Candidate can download his/her SSC MTS Admit Card from the official website by using login credentials. Admit Card is the most important document for the examination so don’t forget it to take in the examination hall. Candidates are advised by us that you have to carry a photo ID proof along with the admit card in the exam centre.
Admit Card: Click Here to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Other Photo ID issued by Government
SSC MTS Selection Process and Exam Pattern 2019
Staff Selection Commission comprises of 2 stages for the recruitment of SSC MTS – Paper I and Paper II. Based on the performance in Paper I candidate will be selected for Paper II. The marks of Paper I will be used for the merit list. So if you wish to select, you will need to get good marks in Paper I. The exam will consist of a Computer Based Exam (Paper I) and a Descriptive paper (Paper-II).
SSC will conduct the Paper I exam from 2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019. It is a computer-based exam. It will consist of Objective Type, multiple-choice questions only. The question will be in Hindi and English only. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Part||Subject||No of Questions/Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General English||25/25||90 minutes|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25|
Paper-II will be conducted on 17th November 2019 by the Staff Selection Commission. It is a descriptive paper with paper and pen mode. In Paper II, the candidate will have to write a short essay and a letter in English or any other language.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes|
Those candidates who are qualified for SSC MTS will be called for the Document Verification process. Candidates will appear with their original documents that are given below:
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Aadhar Card / Voter Id / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License etc.
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Other related documents
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019
Here are the following topics by which a candidate can appear in the exam.
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling/detecting misspelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of sentences
- Comprehension Passage
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number & Alphabetical Series
- Odd one Out
- Directions Sense
- Non-verbal: Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure
- Blood relations
- Mathematical Calculations
- Words order according to the dictionary
- Number System/HCF/LCM
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio, Mixture & Allegation
- Time Speed Distance
- CI & SI
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc.
SSC MTS Result 2019
SSC MTS 2019 Result will be declared in two parts. The first one will be for the Paper I exam and second will be for the Paper-II exam. The result will be declared on the official website of SSC. The candidate will have to log in to check their results. The result will appear in PDF format.
SSC MTS Previous Year’s Cut Off
SSC MTS 2017 Cut Off
SSC MTS 2016 Cut Off (Paper 1)
|Category||Paper-I Cut Off|
SSC MTS 2016 Cut Off (Region Wise)
|Region Name||Cut Off Marks|
|Daman & Diu & Goa||129.00|
|Jammu & Kashmir||129.00|
|Puducherry & Tamil Nadu||126.75|
SSC MTS: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the SSC MTS exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of SSC MTS, read to find the information Of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.